Job Title: Carpenter
We are looking to hire a skilled carpenter with knowledge of various carpentry techniques. You will be responsible for layout, installation, repairing, finishing, and maintaining various structures, fixtures, and buildings. Other duties will include designing, cutting, and measuring materials according to a client’s requirements. A successful applicant should be hardworking, reliable, and have good communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Conduct repair work and installation of doors, windows, drywall, cabinets, stairs, and other fixtures as required.
- Ability to assess the quality of woodwork and materials.
- Ability to operate tools, machines, and other equipment.
- Compliance with local building codes, and health and safety regulations.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods, climb, pull, and lift heavy objects.
- High school diploma or equivalent GED.
- A minimum of 4 years experience as a carpenter.
- Has tools required to do the work.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of mathematics.
- Valid Drivers License and good driving record.