Job Title: Labor Technician
The ideal candidate will have a wide range of responsibilities including water extraction, mold remediation, demo of areas affected by water, fire, mold, or other catastrophic events, clean-up of debris, and may provide installation of new replacement materials. The successful candidate will be a problem solver who is responsive to customers’ needs.
- Complete and turn in field reports and water log books that capture all time, materials, equipment, and work completed on site
- Work under all weather conditions, all year round, and wear appropriate protective gear under any and all circumstances.
- Work under extreme temperate and adverse conditions in confined spaces to include clean up and repair of crawlspaces, attics, CAT 3 losses, biohazard/trauma cleanup sites, and accidents or sites of catastrophe.
- Work with chemicals and adhere to all safety guidelines for those chemicals as required by law
- Move equipment and materials with ability to lift up to 100lbs.
- Maintain and clean equipment, vehicles, and warehouse consistently
- Practice and adhere to all safety and training as required by law and company policies
- Provide diagnostic analysis, repair, or preventative maintenance to customers. Think big picture
- Be available for on-call team rotation as an emergency responder, and be able to work overtime when needed
- Willingness to learn new skills, new methods, and from hands-on experience you might not otherwise have
- Ability to work independently with confidence
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 6+ months of experience as field, labor, water, or mold technician
- Ability to travel
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
- Valid drivers license
- Must pass background check and drug screen
- Flexible schedule availability for on-call 24/7 rotating team schedule
- Initiative, motivation, and ability to think ahead
- Team player willing to accept direction and guidance
- Must be punctual and have reliable transportation
- Organizational skillset
- Knowledge of computer and phone technology, communication methods, and uploading of documents and pictures
- Professional hygiene and presentation of self as company representative
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $20.00 per hour
To keep our technicians and customer base safe, personal protective gear is provided. Masks, Gloves, and Hand Sanitizer is provided to every employee.